Consistency is key for maximum effect.
VITAMIN C SKIN RENEWAL SERUM
This Vitamin C Skin Renewal Serum was made to help heal blemishes, reduce hyperpigmentation, and give your skin the best glow ever.
It instantly increases brightness, radiance and luminosity while getting rid of dark spots and discolorations at the source. Even skin tone, plumper, and visibly brightened serum, a necessary part of your skincare regime. Non-greasy, this formula is suitable for all skin types including oily/ combination types.
- FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Apply ONLY 1–2 pumps to clean skin morning and night.
- AM: after cleansing, allow to absorb before applying a moisture lotion/SPF.
- PM: add a dose to your go-to night moisturizer, or layer a Vitamin C serum beneath it for a boost.
- Prepare for a bright, glowing and even skin tone with our skincare system.To maximize results start with freshly washed skin using our step 1
Apply JS Hyaluronic acid serum, follow this with the JS Vitamin C serum, lock in moisture with the JS moisturizer (day) or Healing Facial oil (night).
Redness, Dullness, Hyperpigmentation, Acne, Hydration,
What it is: A highly potent, fast-absorbing serum infused (vitamin C 20%) to fight the look of dullness, dark spots and discolorations.
- Deionized Aqua (Water), L-Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (Botanical Hyaluronic Acid), Xanthan Gum, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Vitamin E, Organic Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Extract), Organic Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion Extract), Phenoxyethanol. This product has a water-free formulation.
**As always our products are Free of sulfates, phthalates, parabens, petrochemicals, mineral oil, silicone, talc, soy and gluten
Although topical vitamin C is generally well tolerated, all skin products have the potential to cause side effects. You should always do a patch test to assess your risk of allergic reaction. Here’s how you do it:
- Select a small area of skin that’s easy to conceal, like your forearm.
- Apply a small amount of product and wait 24 hours.
- If no side effects occur, you can apply to your face. Discontinue use if you develop a rash, redness, or hives.
Discontinue use if you begin to experience irritation or discomfort.