The benefits of massage demonstrate that it is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain and muscle tension. Take advantage of our massage packages and secure your wellness and self-care.
Swedish Massage Package includes 60 minutes per session
- The standard type of massage offered in most clinics, gyms, spas, and wellness centers, Swedish massage is virtually synonymous with massage therapy. Swedish massage is based on the Western concepts of anatomy and physiology, compared to the energy-centric style more common in Asian forms of massage. Using oil, our massage therapist will typically begin with broad general strokes and then transition to specific strokes to address problem areas.
Prenatal Massage Package includes 60 minutes per session
- This service is customized to an expectant mother's needs but is most often used to promote relaxation. Since many pregnant women suffer from lower back pain and swollen ankles especially in the later months, prenatal massages are a relatively safe, drug-free way to provide relief.
Aromatherapy Massage Package includes 60 minutes per session
- An aromatherapy massage is a Swedish massage with scented plant oils (known as essential oils) added to the massage oil. Extracted from flowers and other plant parts, essential oils offer a pleasing scent and are believed to have healing properties. Lavender and rose, for instance, are known to promote relaxation. Although oils may be selected to address specific needs, our massage therapist will typically use pre-blended oils to relax, energize, or uplift.
Hot Stone Massage Package includes 60 minutes per session
- The therapist places heated, smooth stones on specific points on the body and also holds the warm stones while giving the massage. The stones are usually basalt (a volcanic rock that retains heat well). If you have certain medical conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, or varicose veins, you should check with your health care provider if you plan on getting a hot stone massage.
Deep Tissue Massage Package includes 60 minutes per session
- This type of massage is particularly beneficial for people with chronic pain or lingering injuries that cause limited mobility. It's effective in treating repetitive stress injuries and can be helpful in reducing the symptoms of osteoarthritis. While it's true that the pressure of deep tissue is generally more intense than that of a Swedish massage, it shouldn't have to be painful to be effective.
No returns on Packages